- Winter Storm Remus: Wintry Mess Across South, Snow for Midwest (FORECAST)
- Winter Storm Quantum Ice and Snow Reports
- How New England and Boston's Snow Measures Up In The Record Books
- Winter Storm Remus in the South: Minibus Crashes on Icy Texas Roads, States of Emergency Declared
- Maine Pileup on I-95 During Winter Storm Quantum Causes Serious Injuries, Officials Say
- All News
- Cold Air Invasion Coming: What's the Role of Warming?
- Doomsday Clock Moves Due to Climate Change, Signaling Mankind is Closer to a Global Catastrophe
- 2014 Was Earth's Warmest Year on Record
- California Offers a Comprehensive Response to Climate Change, State Government Says
- U.S., China Reach Landmark Climate Deal
- All News
Maps and Radar
This colored contour map shows the forecasted ultraviolet index (UV index) for noon at local time. The sun's ultraviolet rays can cause sunburn and other harmful damage to the body, and the UV index is proportional to the strength of the sun's ultraviolet rays. The key below the image shows the corresponding UV index and minutes to skin damage at noon for each color.