the Flood Warning continues for
the Navasota river near Normangee
* from Saturday morning until further notice or until the warning is canceled.
* At 0900 am Thursday the stage was 13.7 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 15.0 feet.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by Saturday morning and continue to rise to
near 16.2 feet by Sunday early afternoon.
* At 17.0 feet... minor lowland flooding continues with widespread inundation of
the flood plain in the vicinity of the gage with the river more than 1 mile
wide. Long trussel Road in northeast Brazos County below State Highway 21 is
Flood observed forecast 6 am
location stage stage day time Fri Sat sun Mon
Normangee 15.0 13.7 Thu 09 am 13.2 15.0 16.2 15.9
lat... Lon 3111 9622 3097 9619 3087 9614 3087 9624 3097 9629 3111 9633
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Brazos Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 9:50 AM CDT Apr. 25, 2019 – National Weather Service