... Wind Advisory remains in effect until 4 am PST Wednesday...
* winds... southwest to west 25 to 35 mph with gusts 45 to 55 mph.
* Timing... late this afternoon through early Wednesday morning.
Peak winds will occur late tonight into very early Wednesday.
* Locations include... a portion of Highway 31 between Summer Lake
and Paisley, portions of Highway 140 east of Adel to the Nevada
state line, a portion of Highway 299 west of Cedarville,
portions of Highway 395 between Valley Falls and Alkali Lake,
and the mountains at elevations above 5,000 feet.
* Wind impacts... winds this strong could make driving more
difficult, especially for high profile vehicles. Additionally,
lighter loose items will be blown about.
* View the hazard area in detail at
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected with
higher gusts possible. Use extra caution.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Northern and Eastern Klamath County and Western Lake County Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 2:00 PM PST Dec. 11, 2018 – National Weather Service