... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from 7 PM this
evening to 10 PM PST Wednesday...
* what... snow expected. Total snow accumulations of 4 to 8
inches expected. Winds could gust as high as 45 mph.
* Where... portions of the Klamath basin including Highway 97
from Modoc Point through Crescent, portions of Highway 140
east of Bly and east of Lakeview.
* When... from 7 PM Tuesday to 10 PM PST Wednesday.
* Additional details... travel could be very difficult.
Visibilities will be reduced by blowing snow in exposed areas
where winds are strong.
* View the hazard area in detail at
* slow down and allow extra time to reach your destination.
* Carry tire chains and be prepared for snow covered roads and
* See https://www.Tripcheck.Com for latest Road conditions.
* A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause travel difficulties.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Klamath Basin Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 12:52 PM PST Feb. 19, 2019 – National Weather Service