... Flood Warning now expected to end further notice... the Flood
Warning continues for
the Minnesota river at Mankato.
* Until further notice.
* At 2:30 am Wednesday the stage was 21.8 feet.
* Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 22.0 feet.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by early this morning and
continue to rise to near 25.9 feet by Saturday morning. Additional
rises are possible thereafter.
* Impact... at 26.6 feet... flood waters begin to impact Highway 169 in
* Impact... at 25.0 feet... Highway 169 between St Peter and Mankato
impacted in several locations. Barriers placed on east shoulder US
169 just north of St Peter at Rogers Creek or locally known as
robarts creek. Hwy 22 bridge south of St Peter closed (spring flood
* Impact... at 24.5 feet... Hwy 99 east of St Peter closed (estimated
level for Spring floods)
* impact... at 21.0 feet... dike patrolling begins in Mankato.
Lat... Lon 4414 9420 4420 9409 4427 9405 4427 9396 4410 9398
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Blue Earth Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 3:10 AM CDT Mar. 20, 2019 – National Weather Service