... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 10 am MST
* what... snow and blowing snow expected. Plan on slippery Road
conditions. In addition, areas of poor visibility are
expected. Total snow accumulations of up to two inches, with
localized amounts up to 5 inches, are expected.
* Where... southwest Highlands and southern Twin Falls County.
* When... through 10 am MST Monday.
* Additional details... winds gusting to 40 mph Monday morning
will cause areas of blowing and drifting snow.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow and blowing snow means periods
of snow and blowing snow will cause primarily travel
difficulties. Be prepared for snow covered roads and limited
visibilities, and use caution while driving. The latest Road
conditions can be obtained by calling 5 1 1.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Southern Twin Falls County Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 11:01 PM MST Jan. 20, 2019 – National Weather Service
Issued: 11:02 PM MST Jan. 20, 2019 – National Weather Service
... Wind Advisory remains in effect from 10 am to 8 PM MST
* winds... west to northwest 30 to 40 mph with gusts to 50 mph.
* Timing... the strongest winds are expected south and east of
Boise during the afternoon.
* Impacts... winds will create a travel hazard for high profile
and lightweight vehicles.
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 30 mph are expected. Winds
this strong can make driving difficult, especially for high
profile vehicles. Use extra caution.