The Flood Warning continues for
the Choctawhatchee River near Bruce (sr 20).
* Until Monday afternoon.
* At 5:45 PM Sunday the stage was 14.1 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 14.0 feet.
* Forecast: the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
after midnight tomorrow.
* Impact: at 14.0 feet: Big Cedar, cowford, and Choctawhatchee River
roads begin to flood in Walton County. Flood waters impact storage
areas underneath homes on the west banks of the Choctawhatchee
River. Low areas along Strickland Road in Washington County become
subject to flooding.
Lat... Lon 3070 8581 3044 8585 3037 8609 3044 8613 3047 8596 3070 8592
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Central Walton Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 6:23 PM CST Dec. 9, 2018 – National Weather Service