... Wind Advisory remains in effect until 10 PM PST this evening...
* winds... south at 30 to 40 mph with gusts up to 55 mph, except
locally higher in the mountains.
* Timing... now through late this evening.
* Locations include... Klamath Falls, Bonanza, Modoc Point,
Tulelake, Newell, and portions of highways 97, 140, and 139.
* Impacts... strong winds may make travel difficult, especially
for high profile vehicles. Loose items may be blown about.
* View the hazard area in detail at
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected with
higher gusts possible. Use extra caution.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Northeast Siskiyou and Northwest Modoc Counties Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 4:13 AM PST Dec. 16, 2018 – National Weather Service