... Wind Advisory in effect from 6 am to 6 PM PDT Monday...
The National Weather Service in San Diego has issued a Wind
Advisory... which is in effect from 6 am to 6 PM PDT Monday.
* Winds... northeast winds 15 to 25 mph with gusts to 40 mph at
times, mainly north of Encinitas.
* Timing... gusty northeast winds will develop Monday morning and
continue through Monday afternoon.
* Location... San Diego County coastal areas, mainly north of
* Impacts... difficult driving conditions, especially for drivers
of high profile vehicles, blowing dust possible.
* Outlook... winds will diminish by late Monday afternoon.
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected. Winds
this strong can make driving difficult... especially for high
profile vehicles. Use extra caution.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
San Diego County Coastal Areas Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 7:10 PM PDT Oct. 14, 2018 – National Weather Service