Forecast information for
Yolo bypass near Lisbon.
* At 2:15 PM Tuesday the stage was 14.6 feet.
* Forecast to recede to near 13.5 ft Thursday afternoon.
* Flood stage 19.0 ft
* monitor stage 13.0 ft
* impact... near 15.0 feet, County Road 155 is flooded west of the
Golden sprig Duck club.
* Impact... near 14.0 feet, skyrakers Duck club ponds begin to flood.
* Impact... near 13.0 feet, flood waters extend approximately 1 mile
west of the Tow drain downstream of the Lisbon gage.
* Impact... near 12.0 feet, County Road 107 is flooded.
* Impact... near 11.0 feet, Glide in ranch & Mound farms begin to
* Impact... near 10.5 feet, local roads on the east side of the Yolo
bypass south of the I-80 causeway are flooded.
* Impact... near 9.5 feet, Yolo bypass flooding extends 1/4 mile west.
No structural damage is occurring.
Lat... Lon 3878 12176 3879 12156 3854 12156 3820 12164
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Carquinez Strait and Delta Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 3:12 PM PDT Mar. 19, 2019 – National Weather Service